Essex Gaming Bus offers online gaming such as (but not solely) Fortnite, Roblox etc.
If you would like us to include online games at your party, please be aware of the following:
We will need access to your internet via our 50M Ethernet cable to connect from your router into the gaming bus.
- The quality of gaming will depend on your internet download speed.
- The number of consoles that can be run at any one time, will depend on your download speed and we cannot be held responsible for any “lagging” whist gaming is in progress
- Please note that playing online gaming reduces the number of children that are able to play on the console at one time. The number of children we advertise to be able to play on the bus is 14 and this is based on all consoles being played as split screens. However your host will do their up most to ensure that everyone gets a turn.
- Please note the game may require an update at any point, although we update our consoles weekly, an update may be released before we are able to update it. If this is the case an update may be needed at the party. Depending on size and internet speed this can take up to 30 minutes.
- Before playing, the children will be asked not to use or buy any in game currency such as V-bucks/Robucks etc. In the event this does happen, the party organiser will be held responsible in replacing what has been spent.
When you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions on the booking page, you are also agreeing to the above information.
If you have any questions, please contact Essex Gaming Bus and we will be happy to discuss further.